When To Call An Orange County Personal Injury Attorney
December 22nd, 2012
Have you experienced a traumatic injury or spinal cord injury and are wondering where to turn next? Injuries caused by another person’s negligence can lead to costly medical bills, time lost from work, as well as pain and suffering. They may even lead to more severe medical issues in the years to come. Often times, the insurance company simply doesn’t pay enough to cover the bills that are accumulating due to your injury. An Orange County personal injury attorney can help you to receive the compensation that you deserve, so that you can get on with your life. Here are just some situations where you may need to contact an orange county personal injury lawyer:
- Traffic Accidents: If you have been injured in a traffic accident that was caused by someone else, you may have a personal injury claim.
- Assault Claims: Rape, abuse, and other types of physical assault often give rise to personal injury claims.
- Tripping Accidents: Has the negligence of someone caused you to fall? Whether you have tripped at a retail location or at school, a personal injury attorney in Orange County can help you to receive compensation for your injury.
- Occupational Accidents: Many occupations have environmental hazards that could have been prevented, yet you have been injured due to the carelessness of another employee or your employer.
- Medical Negligence: Medical malpractice can cause major problems in one’s life. If you have been the victim of a professional’s negligence, make sure that you take action right away.
How much time do you have to file your claim?
Each state has its own laws governing how long you have to file your personal injury claim after the incident occurs. Different types of personal injury cases may have different Statutes of Limitations. If you have a personal injury claim, be sure to enlist the professional services of an Orange County personal injury attorney as soon as possible. This will allow you to file your claim within the given time limit. Although you have been a victim of personal injury, you can receive a fair compensation and begin the healing process.
Free Consultation with an Orange County Personal Injury Attorney
If you have been injured in any type of accident in Southern California, contact an Orange County personal injury attorney at Mosher & Skorina at (949) 582-1544 to discuss your case. We handle all types of personal injury and auto accident cases in Irvine, Santa Ana, Mission Viejo, and throughout Orange County, California. We offer a free initial consultation regarding your case.